Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update is no updates

Believe it or not there are very few referral rumors floating around as of today. One rumor is that the CCAA is working over the weekend in order to get a batch out before their national holiday next week. Another rumor is that the batch will be mailed at some point over the weekend. No rumors at all on how many lids/how far they will get with this batch. Reminder: the cut off for the last batch was 11/25 --- so they need to do at least 5 days for me (11/30) to be included in this next mailing (fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed). Once I get referral, I wait a few days for the translated medical documents which I bring to the pediatrician – once I get the ok from the pediatrician I send in my formal “Acceptance” and then I wait for TA (travel approval), once that is received I wait for CA (Consulate Appointment) – once we get the date of the CA, I can then start booking flights etc. So we are talking anywhere from 4-8 weeks from referral to travel. I most likely won’t post referral pics, etc until after I speak to the Doc about the medical reports so there will be a time lag there on the blog.

Goodbye Summer :-(